[Babel-users] babeld new feature rollup branch?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Sun Aug 12 17:12:19 BST 2018

> I see a seprate repo for the new hmac code, the revised source
> specific stuff is where?, the rfc-bis stuff is in a branch. etc. It's
> confusing. can it all get rolled up into one thing now? :)

Yeah, it's a mess.  I badly need a technician to give me a hand.

We've got the following branches:

  - unicast (branched from master): this will become 1.9;
  - unicast-dtls (branched from unicast): this is the DTLS code;
  - hmac (branched from unicast): the HMAC code.

The unicast branch currently doesn't do source-specific.  The plan is to
add source-specific to unicast, then merge it into master.  At that point,
we can consider merging unicast-dtls and hmac into master.

> with the release of openwrt last week going into test in my lab I
> would not mind doing some *all up* testing of the latest babel
> features as well.

Sorry, Dave, you'll need to wait for source-specific to be implemented in
unicast.