[Babel-users] unicast branch test

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:46:58 GMT 2018

since, what the heck, I have 7 different versions of babel in the lab,
I figured why not add in the unicast branch on two boxes and see what
else breaks.

An oddity, I think, is I see one box making a mh-request unicast, and
the other box seems to respond with a mcast (?). Cap here:

http://www.taht.net/~d/unicast.cap

Is there fun, happy, new config options I can enable to enable way
more unicast? :)

next up, is sending much smaller numbers of routes and veriyfing
correctness... and getting it down to a few less versions. However, I
now have enough lab boxes to basically do
interop between a lot of versions, I figure adding 1.5, 1.6, 1.7.1 to
the mix would be useful?

and I *gotta* go climb a few trees.

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com