[Babel-users] unicast branch test

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Sun Oct 28 20:54:45 GMT 2018

> ah, ok, so the nlogn branch I've been running was derived from the
> unicast branch?  which in turn was derived from the rfc-bis branch? and
> I've been running that all along?

The other way around (unicast branched into rfc6126bis which branched into
xroute-nlogn), but yes.

> So all that's left is hmac? and dtls?

No decision has been taken yet.  I'm rather keen on merging HMAC (since we
took a lot of care with Clara and Weronika to make it easy to merge).

I'm a little more hesitant as to DTLS.  On the one hand, it requires some
changes to the core of Babel, on the other hand, most of the work has been
done already (DTLS is why we wrote the unicast code in the first place).

I guess it depends on how aggressive Antonin will want to be ;-)

> I added default unicast true to one of those boxes, and yea! lots of unicast!
> lots of ns solicit and response. Route transfers. over unicast.

I'll be listening.