[Babel-users] Babeld 1.9.1 in OpenWrt + documentation

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sat Aug 31 11:43:02 BST 2019

Hello,

I am happy to announce that babeld 1.9.1 has been added to OpenWrt [1] and
will even be part of the upcoming OpenWrt release (19.07) [2,3].

It is a good opportunity to remind about the "babeld on OpenWrt"
documentation:

    https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/services/babeld

This documentation describes how to configure babeld in depth, including
lots of examples.  It may even be useful outside of OpenWrt.

If you have an interesting babeld setup and want to share your
configuration as example, please do so!  In particular, I couldn't
document a realistic source-specific routing setup because I don't use
this feature.

Thanks,
Baptiste

[1] https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/pull/506