[Babel-users] How to Check Babel in Multi-Hop Network

A G mail.to.atrayee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:43:11 GMT 2020

The link layer is configured as follows for the four pis

pi at raspberrypi01:~ $ iw dev wlan0 info
Interface wlan0
ifindex 3
wdev 0x1
addr dc:a6:32:0e:e1:db
ssid BABEL
type IBSS
wiphy 0
channel 1 (2412 MHz), width: 20 MHz, center1: 2412 MHz
txpower 31.00 dBm

pi at raspberrypi02:~ $ iw dev wlan0 info
Interface wlan0
ifindex 3
wdev 0x1
addr b8:27:eb:ad:aa:ce
ssid BABEL
type IBSS
wiphy 0
channel 1 (2412 MHz), width: 20 MHz, center1: 2412 MHz
txpower 31.00 dBm

pi at raspberrypi03:~ $ iw dev wlan0 info
Interface wlan0
ifindex 3
wdev 0x1
addr b8:27:eb:28:84:00
ssid BABEL
type IBSS
wiphy 0
channel 1 (2412 MHz), width: 20 MHz, center1: 2412 MHz
txpower 31.00 dBm

pi at raspberrypi05:~ $ iw dev wlan0 info
Interface wlan0
ifindex 3
wdev 0x1
addr dc:a6:32:47:29:2c