[Babel-users] babeld for android?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:58:41 GMT 2020

Recently my cellphone (t-mobile based) finally started supplying ipv6
addresses via slaac to the tethered devices over wifi. (I don't know
whether to be pleased or terrified)
It's limited to 10 devices total (don't know why or where that limit
is enforced), and I would rather like to have a cellphone backup link
when the rest of my ISP universe fails.

Has anyone attempted to get babel running on android recently? Or
attempted a java or koitlin version?

Was there any public code for an apple version?

is android compiled with support for source specific routing?

PS also the mptcp patches started landing in the linux kernel, and
wireguard was just merged also.

--
Make Music, Not War

Dave Täht