[Babel-users] volatile routing entries - hop problems?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Wed Oct 6 22:27:23 BST 2021

> The nodes run OpenWrt 21.02 with babeld 1.10-2. Virtualization is made with
> Proxmox

I'm not familiar with Proxmox, I'll have a look.

> The problem is that distributed routes come and go. What I observed was a node
> to have 18 routes tops. Sometimes they fluctuate between 9 and 13.
> The nodes themselves have all configured static ULA and they receive a global
> Prefix via DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation.

If you send a SIGUSR1 signal to babeld, it will dump its internal data
structures to the log file.  Could you please wait for the instability to
arise, then send SIGUSR1 to a babeld process and send us the resulting
table dump?  (The bit starting with "My id...".)

Thanks,