[Blend-tinker-devel] Wiki updated, git with Boxer tinker profiles published

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jun 10 13:23:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have now improved our wiki pages with more details on the profiles I
have come up with so far.  Feel free to edit further:

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTinker

I also put together a git with those same profiles as Boxer nodes:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blend-tinker/blend.git

Including in the git is a short README on how to work with that code:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blend-tinker/blend.git/tree/README

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask if in doubt :-)

 - Jonas