[Blend-tinker-devel] Welcome

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Jun 14 22:32:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Welcome to all who has joined this tinker blend, both this very
mailinglist and the corresponding developlemtn team on Alioth.

The established setup of this blend is still quite vague - any and all
input on what profiles to try to form, which Debian packages each should
contain is very welcome.  Also, other details like particular setup of
some packages or perhaps ideas for branding logo or mascot for this
blend is also quite appreciated.

I have tried document how to get started with the blend - how to create
usable code from the Boxer "nodes" - in the README in the git,
referenced from https://wiki.debian.org/DebianTinker - please do tell if
something is confusing to follow and/or you have ideas on how Boxer can
be more intuitive to use.

 - Jonas