[Blend-tinker-devel] box 1.0rc7 released

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sat Sep 28 11:58:56 BST 2019

Hi tinkeres,

Today I released v1.0rc7 of the "box" project.  Changes include bugfix
for getting SSL/TLS cetificates properly installed, and simplified build
routines.

Also today I drafted a PLAN.md file summarizing the overall vision for
the "box" project, including its end goal of getting assimilated into
the more general and more user-friendly "Boxer" project.  The PLAN.md
file currently lives only in the development branch of the project
sources.  For those particularly interested in Solidbox, that's covered
here:
https://salsa.debian.org/tinker-team/box/blob/develop/PLAN.md#autonomous-server

The "box" project git now also includes a few additional _wip/*_
branches.  I will from now on try share more aggressively my draft work.
Beware that wip branches may be rebased at any time without warning!

 - Jonas