[Boxer-devel] Error message: No package avoidance

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:19:06 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 12:07 AM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> I have now backported recent Boxer and related packages, and made them
> available at an unofficial package repository you can add to
> /etc/sources.list like this:
>
>   deb http://debian.jones.dk/ jessie devel

Thanks for the clarification. Last night I tried to run boxer on both
the recipe in the git repos and also a very stripped down recipe and
got error messages...either I am doing something wrong or there is an
error in the Makefile. I was able to run "boxer compose" with no
errors, but I got no output either.

Could you do a test run on our files and see if the same happens to you?

Thanks