[Calendarserver-discuss] Free Software calendaring and groupware (in and beyond Debian)

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Nov 20 03:05:37 UTC 2015

Quoting Paul Boddie (2015-11-19 23:57:51)
> On Saturday 7. November 2015 14.34.50 Paul Boddie wrote:
>> On Friday 6. November 2015 19.44.46 Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>>> Quoting Paul Boddie (2015-11-06 19:28:35)

> I've now written up a short article about this work, for anyone
> interested in what my motivations were for doing it:
>
> http://blogs.fsfe.org/pboddie/?p=1158
>
> Currently, I'm spending a bit more time on other things that didn't
> get enough attention while I was working on getting imip-agent "out
> the door", but I aim to get back to improving it fairly soon.

Thanks for the post.

Not sure, but there seem to be problems with your hg repository: I am
not fluent in hg so I use the git wrapper which fails:

jonas at auryn:~/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg$ git hg clone
http://hgweb.boddie.org.uk/imip-agent
Initialized empty Git repository in
/usr/local/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg/imip-agent/.git/
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
added 1022 changesets with 2148 changes to 268 files (+7 heads)
Initialized empty Git repository in
/usr/local/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg/imip-agent/.git/hgremote/
Error: repository has at least one unnamed head: hg r827
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref HEAD

Also, the 0.1 tarball release listed at
http://groupware.boddie.org.uk/imip-agent/Downloads is a 404.

 - Jonas