[Calendarserver-discuss] Free Software calendaring and groupware (in and beyond Debian)

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Nov 20 11:53:18 UTC 2015

On Friday 20. November 2015 04.05.37 Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Not sure, but there seem to be problems with your hg repository: I am
> not fluent in hg so I use the git wrapper which fails:
>
> jonas at auryn:~/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg$ git hg clone
> http://hgweb.boddie.org.uk/imip-agent
> Initialized empty Git repository in
> /usr/local/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg/imip-agent/.git/
> requesting all changes
> adding changesets
> adding manifests
> adding file changes
> added 1022 changesets with 2148 changes to 268 files (+7 heads)
> Initialized empty Git repository in
> /usr/local/src/GIT/boddie.org.uk-hg/imip-agent/.git/hgremote/
> Error: repository has at least one unnamed head: hg r827

Error?! Anonymous branches are quite possibly a common (and natural)
occurrence in Mercurial repositories, so I'd expect that to be a warning at
best.

Here's a place where it might not be liking the repository:

http://hgweb.boddie.org.uk/imip-agent/graph/5942d3fcfb5d#5942d3fcfb5d

I could go and close these branches, but I think the Git wrapper just needs
fixing to properly work with Mercurial instead.

> fatal: Couldn't find remote ref HEAD
>
> Also, the 0.1 tarball release listed at
> http://groupware.boddie.org.uk/imip-agent/Downloads is a 404.

Sorry about this: I meant to tag a release but had been holding off for no
really good reason. This is now rectified!

Thanks for showing an interest, and sorry to make it somewhat difficult!

Paul