[Chinese-developers] Suggestions for homepage?

Ming Hua minghua@rice.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:24:18 -0600

Hi Carlos and Lightning,

Now that the official mailing list has come back to work, we are in a
good shape.  I am thinking of set up a homepage for this Alioth project
and make it more known to public.

I have made a very brief page, and will upload it tomorrow.  Before I do
that, I have a question:

I think both Chinese and English pages is a must (at least for
homepage), but which one should be the default one?  I kind of prefer
the English one, but what do you guys think?

Also, if you guys have any other suggestions, please let me know.  I'll
post an announcement to this list when the pages I made is online.

Regards,
Ming
2004.02.11

Physics is much too hard for physicists.                 --- David Hilbert