[Debian-zh-dev] RFS: zhcon/1:0.2.6-20 -- Fast console CJK system using FrameBuffer (main program)

xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) atzlinux at sina.com
Mon Jul 8 09:57:51 BST 2024

大家好!

	zhcon 这次的版本更新,主要修复了 gcc14 的编译问题。
欢迎大家帮忙 review 和上传。

谢谢!

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zhcon":

  * Package name     : zhcon
    Version          : 1:0.2.6-20
    Upstream contact : ejoy <ejoy at users.sourceforge.net>
  * URL              : https://sourceforge.net/projects/zhcon/
  * License          : LRMI, GPL-2.0+, BSD-2-clause, public-domain
  * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/chinese-team/zhcon
    Section          : utils

The source builds the following binary packages:

   zhcon - Fast console CJK system using FrameBuffer (main program)
   zhcon-data - Fast console CJK system using FrameBuffer (data files)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

   https://mentors.debian.net/package/zhcon/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

   dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zhcon/zhcon_0.2.6-20.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  zhcon (1:0.2.6-20) unstable; urgency=medium
  .
    * d/control:
        - update B-D to libncurses-dev, as libncurses5-dev is an
obsolete package
        - Bump Standards-Version: 4.7.0, no change needed
    * run wrap-and-sort -a -s -b -k -t
    * d/clean: add clear config.log
    * add d/p/fix-gcc14/ patch files to fix ftbfs with GCC-14(see:
#1075707),
      thanks Rafael Lee
    * d/watch: Update to version=4, URL use https
    * d/copyright: update year info to 2024

Regards,
--
肖盛文 xiao sheng wen