[Debian-astro-maintainers] Backport of reproject

Leo P. Singer leo.singer at ligo.org
Tue Jan 23 18:09:49 UTC 2018

Hi Ole,

I would like to backport the latest version of reproject in order to fix this regression:
https://github.com/astrofrog/reproject/pull/124

The only substantial change required for the backport is that the build deps need to specify the astropy version as astropy (>= 1.0) in order to have the function wcs_to_celestial_frame (see https://github.com/astrofrog/reproject/pull/144).

Should I make this change on master before I create the backport? And would you please grant me upload permissions for the reproject package in stretch-backports and jessie-backports?

Thanks,
Leo

----
Dr. Leo P. Singer