[Debian-astro-maintainers] astropy-healpix_0.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Leo P. Singer leo.singer at ligo.org
Tue Feb 6 00:07:39 UTC 2018

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 17:00, Chris Lamb <ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
>
> Missing quite a few references, eg. for astropy_healpix/tests/six.py and some
> Sphinx stuff... I stopped looking there; please check over your entire package.
> :)
>
> -- Chris Lamb <lamby at debian.org>  Mon, 05 Feb 2018 21:37:52 +0000

Hi Ole,

I added a debian/copyright entry for astropy_healpix/tests/six.py:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/astropy-healpix/commit/7250fe04bc3be27e95c5aaeb7225a341de71a7f3

I think that most of the other copyright issues are in astropy_helpers, so probably affect most Astropy affiliated packages. What if we got the original source from GitHub tarballs rather than pypi so that we only had to pay "once" for maintaining the debian/copyright entries in the python-astropy-helpers packaging?

Best,
Leo