[Debian-astro-maintainers] Metapackages moved to Salsa

Steffen Möller steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 09:21:27 UTC 2018

Hi Andreas, hi Ole,

On 3/1/18 11:06 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Debian Science metapackages were moved to
>
>      https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/science
>
> now.  If you want to maintain the tasks but have not yet permissions
> please apply for membership in blends-team with your Salsa login.

I would very much like to see Debian-Astro there to add new arrrivals in
the new queue, pluto-sat-code (actually, not really, that and
pluto-jpl-eph and pluto-lunar should in my opinion not appear, only the
most prominent package, pluto-find-orb should be in the list of tools in
my opinion.

Thanks and regards,

Steffen