[Debian-astro-maintainers] New package: libsharp, dependency of healpix-cxx

Singer, Leo P. (GSFC-6610) leo.p.singer at nasa.gov
Sun Dec 29 05:42:56 GMT 2019

Hi Ole,

I've prepared a new Debian package for libsharp, which is a new dependency for healpix-cxx:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/libsharp

I haven't completed the Debian new member process yet, but I just resumed it. So I need some help uploading libsharp as a NEW package. Would you like me to tag a Debian version and upload binaries to mentors.debian.net, or would you like to just take what is there in salsa.debian.org?

Thanks,
Leo