Very very important

Alberto message95a98c8f760 em camp-de-quedlinburg.fr
Domingo Abril 18 23:59:58 BST 2021

Hello!

Here is the story, I know you watch PRONOGRAPHlC movies ... and I have you REC0RDED whlle you MASSTURBATE.
Your smartphone got a MALLWARE and your front CAMERRA turned on when... was important if we can say that. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if you don`t send me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will release the footage with you too all your contacts. You can search on Google for PAXXFUL and get the coinz there.
My information are this and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

So... you must to manually eliminate all dashes from the address and... you get a string of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "g". Use that string of 34 chars to send the bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.
You have like... a few days to complete this task. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.
You should stop to watch this kind of stuffs to avoid this kind of situation .. I`m just sayin...
After the bribery was transfer the video will be deleted and I`m gone.