Read this one

Warden message82cd7fd1a9ef1 em takahama428.com
Segunda Abril 19 12:48:39 BST 2021

Hi!

OK, the story is, you watch P-0-R-N videos and I got you RECORDDED whlle you MASTURRBATE.
Your phone got a VlRUS and your front CAMERRA turned on when... you know. Also your contacts list, social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. Use Google and search for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.
My information are this and send the amount requested approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

So... you must to manually eliminate all dashes from my address and... you get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". That string with no dashes use it to send the bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.
You have a few days to do this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff do a search on "How to reset to factory settings" and smartphone model.
You may want to stop watching this stuffs to avoid guys like me ... I`m just saying..
After the bribery was transfer the video will be deleted and I will be gone.