Fwd: [Debconf-team] DebConf18 will be hosted in Hsinchu, Taiwan

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana phls at softwarelivre.org
Thu Feb 16 11:22:59 UTC 2017

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: "Daniel Lange" <DLange at debian.org>
Para: "debconf team list" <debconf-team at lists.debconf.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2017 15:15:36
Assunto: [Debconf-team] DebConf18 will be hosted in Hsinchu, Taiwan

Dear DebConf members,

we just concluded the decision meeting and have chosen the Hsinchu,
Taiwan, team for hosting DebConf18.

Please check their bid page at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Bids/Hsinchu
to get into the mood for our first DebConf in Asia.
But do come around Montreal this year first.

Curitiba, Brazil, has been a very strong contender and the DebConf
committee would like to thank the team for their work and dedication.
We explicitly ask you to run for DebConf19 where we think you will have
a very good chance to succeed.

Best regards,
Daniel

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil
Curador de Software Livre da Campus Party Brasil 2017 (CPBR10)
Membro da Comunidade Curitiba Livre
Fone: +55 (41) 99198-1897
Site: http://www.phls.com.br
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450

MiniDebConf Curitiba 2017 - 17 a 19 de março
http://br2017.mini.debconf.org

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt