translation updates for Debian flyer would be nice

Joost van Baal joostvb-debian-flyers-20050505-2@mdcc.cx
Thu, 5 May 2005 14:04:50 +0200

--CfiwpigK2vfmwpN3

Hi Marco,

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:39:28PM -0300, Marco Carvalho wrote:
> Em Qua 04 Mai 2005 08:19, Joost van Baal escreveu:
> >
> > Currently, translations in Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Danish are
> > out of date
<snip>

> > $ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-flyers
> > login <enter>
> > $ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-fl=
yers
> > co general $ cd general
> > $ vi yourlanguage.tex
<snip>
>=20
> I'm sending 'portugues.tex' attached.

Thanks!  I've just commited it to CVS.  BTW, was the old translation in
Brazilian portuguese too?  It'd better have a note explaining this, so
that I won't ask Portugal people to translate it.

> It's my first time translating flyer, I don't know if is correct.
> To Brazilian guys:
> Eu tive que "capar" algumas coisas para encaixar no espa=E7o, principalme=
nte no=20
> lado direito do folheto.
> Quem tiver alguma sugest=E3o, cr=EDtica, corre=E7=E3o, reclama=E7=E3o, po=
r favor se=20
> pronuncie.

Yes, please sent updates to debian-flyers-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
=2E

> P.S. quem quiser ver como ficou o folheto finalizado:
> http://marcocarvalho.homelinux.net:15080/flyer_ptBR.pdf

I'll publish the new translation in pdf and other formats "real soon now".

Thanks again!

Bye,

Joost

--CfiwpigK2vfmwpN3