Flyer Re-print for CeBIT

W. Borgert debacle at debian.org
Wed Feb 15 16:41:31 UTC 2006

Quoting Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-flyers-devel-20060215-2 at mdcc.cx>:
> Sounds good.  (I assume you are sure totem, rhythmbox, audacity and
> gazpacho are stable and likely will be around for the next, say, 3
> years; I don't know these tools well enough myself).  Care for preparing
> a patch?

All tools I mentioned are (to my knowledge) in sarge/stable.
I could try to create a patch, but maybe I cannot do this
in time for next week. I assume, it's the LaTeX stuff in the
alioth CVS?

> of printed flyers getting out of date.  Therefore, try to keep the
> text as time-resistant as possible.  So, I'd say:
>
>  consists of 2 DVDs or more than 14 CDs.

More than 13 CDs :-) How about: "... at least 2 DVDs or 14 CDs"?

Cheers, WB

(I dropped the events mailing list, because this is a discussion
solely about the contents of the flyer. Is that OK?)