maintenance of translations after the migration to git

Joost van Baal-Ilić joostvb-debian-flyers-devel at mdcc.cx
Tue Mar 14 05:12:59 UTC 2017

Hi Laura,

po4a indeed is the way to go, i believe.  imho the cvs repo should get removed
(or at least, be set aside) asap, in order to make sure no commits end up in
the obsolete repo ( note to self: moszumanska:/cvs/debian-flyers/ ).  (otoh,
risk is not _that_ high since I've been the only person committing for some
years now, iirc...)

Bye,

Joost - wondering who's subscribed to debian-flyers-devel