Moving the static site to Salsa

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Fri Apr 27 13:48:11 BST 2018

Hello
I've setup the static site in Salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-flyers/blob/master/debian-flyers.pages.debian.net

It should be visible in a while in

https://debian-flyers.pages.debian.net

but I'm not sure I did it correctly.

I'll try to come back to this later in the day, if nobody beats me to it.

When the new site works, I will submit a redirector request from
debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org to debian-flyers.pages.debian.net and then
remove the old content from Alioth.

Note that the FTP area was/is not working in Alioth anymore and I couldn't file
the files to move them to pages.debian.net

I will try to build myself the flyers and upload those files to
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-flyers/blob/master/debian-flyers.pages.debian.net
so we can offer again the typesetted flyers.

I don't know if there is anything else that we should take care about
Aliot->Salsa migration (except updating URLs in the Debian website (will do!)
and maybe other places (which ones?)).

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina