Moving the static site to Salsa - it works now!

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Fri Apr 27 21:52:18 BST 2018

Hello again

El 27/04/18 a las 14:48, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hello
> I've setup the static site in Salsa:
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-flyers/blob/master/debian-flyers.pages.debian.net
>
> It should be visible in a while in
>
> https://debian-flyers.pages.debian.net

that was a wrong URL.

It works now, in

https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/

I've build what I think are all the available documents, put them in
"files", and linked them from the index.html files.

What is *pending* is to improve the .gitlab-ci.yml file so the files are
 automatically built and moved to the
"debian-flyers.pages.debian.net/files" folders when somebody commits in
the repo (so the typesetted files are always up-to-date).

If anybody can do that, I appreciate it (I'm not good at build scripts).

I'll update www.debian.org to point to the new site instead of the old
debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org

I don't know if it is worthwhile to ask/commit a redirection?

If anybody wants to write a paragraph for the next DPN issue about the
repo and static site, we may get more contributions and translation
updates ;-)

Cheers
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona