Moving the static site to Salsa - it works now!

Laura Arjona Reina larjona at debian.org
Fri Apr 27 22:37:15 BST 2018

Hello again

El 27/04/18 a las 22:52, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

> I'll update www.debian.org to point to the new site instead of the old
> debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org

this is done now. I've also updated the wiki page
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Events/DebianEventsPackage

I've changed the index page in debian-flyers.alioth.debian.org to show a
line explaining that the site has been moved to
https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/

> I don't know if it is worthwhile to ask/commit a redirection?

I think that the AliothRewriter cannot be used for these kind of
redirections, but I've asked in #alioth in any case.

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona