Errors in Debian flyer page

Alban Vidal alban.vidal at zordhak.fr
Sat Feb 9 18:39:05 GMT 2019

Hello,

Le 09/02/2019 à 15:27, Joost van Baal-Ilić a écrit :
> Thanks for your interest in debian flyers.  You indeed found some errors.  Yes,
> please do create pull requests.
I've created three merge request in the repository:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-flyers/merge_requests
1 - Adding social_contract.pdf file in English and Italian
2 - Adding missing package 'texlive-lang-spanish'
3 - Updated translated flyers

If you whant I've created a little shell script to update all
translations of flyer and social contract directly in the good directory
(debian-flyers.pages.debian.net/files/), I can also create merge request
for that.

> PS: The text of the flyers is likely somewhat out of date too...
It's noted, we look thak with the french l10n team and i go back to you.

See you soon,

Regards,

Alban