Update flyers and upload hexagonal stickers in PNG

Joost van Baal-Ilić joostvb at debian.org
Mon Jul 1 07:37:44 BST 2019

Hi again Alban!

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 12:04:55PM +0200, Alban Vidal wrote:

> Laura has updated the diversity logo with the new design.

\o/

> I made this little changes:
> - Upload all hexagonal stickers in PNG format,
> - Show the PNG files instead of the SVG files (the render is better),
> - Add link to download PNG or SVG files,
> - Update the number of packages (56,800 in Buster) and regenerate all
> flyers

\o/

> Also, I created a new branch and merge request
> (script_update_all_website_flyers) which include a bash script to update
> all flyers

great, thanks a lot.  I believe it's possible to get rid of the hardcoded
list of translations in script_update_all_website_flyers .  Likely our
Makefile needs some hacking for that.  Care to spend some time on that?

Anyway, I've just merged it.

O, and we are at https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/ , not
at debian-flyers.pages.debian.net , I've just done

 git mv debian-flyers.pages.debian.net debian.pages.debian.net\|debian-flyers

.

Bye,

Joost