Debian flyers - tarnslating Debian Social Contract in dutch

Jean-Marc jean-marc at 6jf.be
Sun Nov 3 13:11:14 GMT 2019

Hi,

I started translating the DSC in ducth.

Small question: after cloning the repo, I noticed symlinks in debian-flyers/hexagonal-sticker/src directory pointing to ../../debian-flyers.pages.debian.net/files SVG files.

Is it correct or is it an error ?  Should they be replaced with something like this:
../../debian-flyers/pages.debian.net/files

Second question: as I have no access to salsa.debian.org repo, I suppose I have to submit my translation via mail.  Have I send it to this list or to another mail address ?

Regards,

Jean-Marc <jean-marc at 6jf.be>
https://6jf.be/keys/ED863AD1.txt