Debian flyers - tarnslating Debian Social Contract in dutch

Alban Vidal alban.vidal at zordhak.fr
Sun Nov 3 21:04:08 GMT 2019

Hello Jean-Marc,

Le 03/11/2019 à 14:11, Jean-Marc a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I started translating the DSC in ducth.

Great! :)

> Small question: after cloning the repo, I noticed symlinks in debian-flyers/hexagonal-sticker/src directory pointing to ../../debian-flyers.pages.debian.net/files SVG files.
>
> Is it correct or is it an error ?  Should they be replaced with something like this:
> ../../debian-flyers/pages.debian.net/files

We had moved the directory, and that has broke the symlinks.
Thanks for the fix, it's pushed in Salsa.

> Second question: as I have no access to salsa.debian.org repo, I suppose I have to submit my translation via mail.  Have I send it to this list or to another mail address ?
>
> Regards,

It's depending what do you want to do.

Solution one - If you know git and gitlab (or if you want it):
- you can create a Salsa account,
- fork the current project,
- edit the project and push on your fork,
- and finally you can create Merge Request.

Solution two - If you don't know git/gitlab or if you want to save your
time:
- you can just send your translate here by email (if possible prooferead
by le l10n team),
- we check, test the build and if it's OK we upload it into Salsa.

If you need some help, do not hesitate!

> Jean-Marc <jean-marc at 6jf.be>
> https://6jf.be/keys/ED863AD1.txt

Thank you for your interest,