Debian flyers - tarnslating Debian Social Contract in dutch

Jean-Marc jean-marc at 6jf.be
Wed Nov 6 21:15:04 GMT 2019

Tue, 5 Nov 2019 00:42:50 +0100
Alban Vidal <alban.vidal at zordhak.fr> écrivait :

Hi Alban, hi debian-flyers list,

> If you want, you can call help from le l10n dutch Debian Team:
> https://wiki.debian.org/nl/L10n/Dutch
> and
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-dutch/
>
> However, the DFSG is already translated in dutch but seems not up to
> date regarding the top of the page:
> https://www.debian.org/social_contract.de.html

This page is the german translation.

I copied the text from th dutch translation here:
https://www.debian.org/social_contract.nl.html

So, job done.

> >> If you need some help, do not hesitate!
> > Thank you so much, you already helped me.
>
> You're welcome :)

I'll now need help for 2 things.

First, I have an user/access (greenJim-guest) but no rights to push my local branch to salsa.debian.org gitlab.

Can you tell me how to proceed ?
I also noticed other debian-flyers projects.
Should I do mine and push my local branch to it ?

Second, I have a page layout problem with the social_contract_nl.pdf final result.
The second page footer is on the third page.
And I am not a LaTex expert.

Regards,

Jean-Marc <jean-marc at 6jf.be>
https://6jf.be/keys/ED863AD1.txt