[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Stefan Bauer sb at plzk.de
Fri Apr 10 10:33:41 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-10 at 11:44 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

> > I started to upload packages to mentors for pacemaker/corosync -
> > latest from ubuntu.
>
> Did you also review them?  Lots of Lintian messages there...

Yes i did - just ignored the ones that are not interesting by now
(spellchecking and stuff).
It's building and working if you try the regular update path.

How do you like the idea to just come up with a quick solution? I'm not
familiar with any VCS so i only hold my work locally.

I just took the ubuntu work from Martin and adapt it to debian:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/pacemaker
http://mentors.debian.net/package/corosync

I would be happy in a first step if we have all together in unstable to
have a working cluster stack and then address the migration to testing.
Thoughts?

Cheers,

Stefan