[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Mon Apr 13 15:57:12 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 16:43 +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Why not package the 1.1.12 release rather than picking a particular git
> commit? I would package 1.1.12 for now and then 1.1.13 once upstream
> release it (it's on rc2 now).

I totally missed that :& Will repackage soon.

> Similarly, are you clear which bits of debian/* came from Debian and
> which from Ubuntu, and if any of the latter contain ubuntu-specific
> things that should be removed? It's a bit odd having a chunk of Ubuntu
> changelog in a Debian package.

No - I havent check that in depper details. At a first glance, i could
not discovery anything that is only ubuntu specific. But there are
indeed the changelog entries from ubuntu.

> There's also the "lots of stuff in /usr/share" warning for
> pacemaker-dev; and the breaks: duplicates should also be fixed, I think.
>
> Some of the long fields in debian/control are foldable, so doing so
> would make them more readable (e.g. put one uploader on each line, put
> the build-depends and depends on multiple lines)

Will reformat this.

> Will this package build against the libqb that Richard's working on?

Haven't tried this yet. My focus is/was on packages in unstable.

Thanks for review.

Stefan