[Debian-ha-maintainers] corosync/pacemaker in jessie - status?

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Mon Apr 13 18:57:46 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 20:18 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:

> My current take on libqb is at http://apt.niif.hu/libqb/; it's basically
> what Richard provided plus various little changes I would recommend (I'm
> still pondering on splitting the HTML API docs into a separate binary).
> Please test/review it if you

Thanks, I got halfway through remaking the repository when I got called
away, and the party just kept on going and going.

I'm updating my package, and the suggested improvements are included.

I've gotten the repository where I believe it is as we desire, that is;
according to dep-14:

1. Upstream branch is fetched from clusterlabs, and reset to the release
commit of whichever release we are packaging.

2. Debian branch contains the debian directory contents, if there is a
difference for different releases (i.e. jessie, sid, experimental) in
the debian directory then we would create those specific branches using
the main debian branch as the reference.

Since all the new packages we're creating will eventually be on jessie
and sid -> I've only included a single debian branch.

3. When the master branch is as desired for a release, we create a tag
for the commit as for reference of the release, and a tag for our
upstream branch for reference of our release as well (or is that not
necessary?).

4. We are not importing release tarballs, so we are not using a
pristine-tar branch. Why would we keep an upstream clone of the release
commit in our upstream branch, plus import the tarball into
pristine-tar? I can do this...just really don't see why considering the
methods were using.... Feedback on this one?

--

Again, sorry for the delay -> I will get this uploaded here shortly ->
repository is already setup and current (minus just a couple of Feri's

My libqb package will always be here (I won't delete an old version
until a new one is available):

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libqb

--

Also, my prospective sponsor is MIA :P I have also packaged RapidSVN,
and if anyone is interested in becoming my sponsor -> I'd appreciate a

https://mentors.debian.net/package/rapidsvn

I chose RapidSVN to get the basics of packaging down, when I first
started - and my sponsor had agreed it would have been a nice starting
place.

Currently RapidSVN is orphaned...I'm intending to adopt.

Though that is all a bit out of context.  So by all means disregard if
not interested.

--

Alright, that's it for now, will ping within a few hours when I have
Feri's suggestions added in.

--
Rik