[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Fri Apr 17 12:56:56 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-04-17 at 13:41 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com> writes:
>
> > [Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com>]
>
> I don't know if it breaks something, but this line is generally also
> indented by two spaces and omits the email address.
>
> >   * debian/rules: Updated to clear dependency_libs field in libqb.la
>
> Actually, libqb.la is removed.

Yea I missed that; apologies.

> >   * debian/rules: Updated dh_autoreconf override to to generate
> >     .tarball-version file that is missing in the source tarball
>
> Then you should remove it in the clean target, according to Policy.
> Previously it was added by a patch, why did you change the correct
> solution?

It didn't work, the patch was there but it did not create a file; at
least not in my environment.

> Moreover, .tarball-version is actually present in your uploaded
> orig.tar.gz.  The real upstream tarball does not contain this file.

Shouldn't have been, does the failure of cleaning the directory cause
debuild to then create an orig.tar.gz that contains it? I'm looking at
the extracted orig tarball that was used in the build that was uploaded
now...unless something has changed...its not there...

> >   * debian/<pkg>.lintian-overrides: Added to prevent lintian flags as a
> >     side effect of several of the manual pages not being properly
> >     formatted for conversion by doxygen; hyphens, mispellings, and
> >     invalid whois entries
>
> The source overrides are not used.

Ok, will clean it in the repository.

--