[Debian-ha-maintainers] (no subject)

Do you need a loan? euroofertadeprestamoespanol at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:22:21 UTC 2015

*Hello,*
*I'm Rev Dobson James,  a certified and registered loan lender from Florida
USA, I give out loan of all kinds namely, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business
Loan,Investor loan etc in a very fast and easy loan process, .This offer is
opened to every individuals,firms, companies and cooperate bodies for as
low  3% interest rate. Contact me asap with your following details below
via Email: *fastlaneoffer at gmail.com *if you are interested:*

*1)Full Names*
*2)Country:*
*3)Address:*
*4)State:*
*5)Sex:*
*6)Age:*
*7)Phone Number:*
*8)Loan Amount Needed:*
*9)Loan Duration:*

*You are to fill the required information above in order for us to proceed
with your loan process. I will be looking Forward to hear from you.*

*Regards, *
*Rev Dobson James*
*fastlaneoffer at gmail.com <fastlaneoffer at gmail.com>*