[Debian-ha-maintainers] (no subject)

Fast Loan I'nt wininfo.micrsft at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:55:47 UTC 2015

*Welcome to Fast Loans and finance, a registered loan lending company based
in Florida USA, we give out all kinds of loan in a very fast and easy loan
process, This offer is opened to individuals,firms, companies and cooperate
bodies for just 3% interest rate.*
*Contact us asap with your following details below via Email:
fastlaneoffer at gmail.com <fastlaneoffer at gmail.com> if you are interested and
we shall treat your application immediately.*

*1)Full Names*
*2)Country:*
*3)Address:*
*4)State:*
*5)Sex:*
*6)Age:*
*7)Phone Number:*
*8)Loan Amount Needed:*
*9)Loan Duration:*
*10) Do you speak English?*
*11) Are you willing to sign a document?*
*12) send us a scanned copy of your Identity.*

*You are to fill the required information above in order for us to proceed
with your loan process. I will be looking Forward to hear from you.*

*Regards, *
*Rev Dobson James*
*fastlaneoffer at gmail.com <fastlaneoffer at gmail.com>*