[Debian-ha-maintainers] crmsh

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Thu Mar 26 15:40:36 UTC 2015

Hello all,

@Martin

You have quite a few build-dependencies listed in the version of crmsh's
debian/rules file; both in Debian and Ubuntu.

I'm curious, is this because you are supporting the test suite? Those
dependencies are no longer required for crmsh, as krig removed the
dependencies on pacemaker, etc.

My package should be fine as far as dependencies are concerned, with the
binary dependent on pacemaker and corosync; remaining packages should be
depended upon by either corosync or pacemaker no?

I'm asking because I'm creating the new upstream version of crmsh by
merging my packages' debian directory with the existing's version, in
order to preserve changelog, and the other debian data that you guys
already had in place. The only thing I could think of, and that others
suggested, was that perhaps you were supporting the test suite with
those includes?

Best,

--
Rik