[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb is ready

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Fri Mar 27 19:29:32 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've finish libqb, the update was quite extensive:

libqb (0.17.1+git.9.83552692aa-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * debian/patches: Dropped as this is the latest upstream source tree
  * debian/rules: Updated hardening implementation
  * debian/rules: Dropped override_dh_auto_configure as its uneccessary
    now
  * debian/control: Dropped hardening-wrapper, using hardening via the
    dpkg-build flags; (see https://wiki.debian.org/Hardening)
  * debian/control: Added glib2.0-dev to build-depends in order to
    make glib tests available in this package
  * debian/control: Bump Standards-Version
  * debian/control: Updated Homepage
  * debian/control: Added Vcs-Git
  * debian/compat: Bumped to level 9
  * debian/libqb0.symbols: Added for better cross-dist-version support
  * debian/libqb-dev.docs: Added for coding_style.txt
  * debian/watch: Added watch for github releases
  * debian/<pkg>.copyright: Added myself and Anibal to debian/*
copyright
  * debian/<pkg>.copyright: Updated date range for Debian-Ha
Maintainers' and
    Martin's entry
  * debian/<pkg>.lintian-overrides: Added to prevent lintian flags as a
    side effect of several of the manual pages not being properly
    formatted for conversion by doxygen; hyphens, mispellings, and
    invalid whois entries
  * debian/README.debian: Added in order to spell out conditions
    necessary for user to be able to run pkg-config --modversion
    successfully post install of libqb-dev

 -- Richard B Winters <rik at mmogp.com>  Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:39:16 -0400

--

@Martin

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libqb

I was hoping also after some time, that you - and/or others in this
group - might consider advocating for my application to become a
maintainer for Debian.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2015/03/msg00006.html

Anibal is my sponsor with the RapidSVN package (he's been busy though),
and he has mentored me in a few of the processes used as a developer
working on Debian.

Best,

--
Rik