[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb is ready

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Sat Mar 28 23:12:29 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 19:02 -0400, Richard B Winters wrote:

> > Great!  Please find my notes below.
> >
> > > libqb (0.17.1+git.9.83552692aa-1) unstable; urgency=low
> > >
> > >   * New upstream release
> >
> > You packaged a git snapshot, not an exact upstream release.

Actually, the last release uploaded to Debian was 0.17.0, I'm uploading
0.17._1_ PLUS the latest git changes...even though its not an official
release, its a commit upon an official release, and since there is an
upstream minor version bump, would it not still be considered a new
upstream release?

It has been quite common to add +git, signifying that it is + the git
changes since the release specified...

I'm still new so don't hate me for my interpretation :P  Do you have
feedback on that thought?

Best,

--
Rik