[Debian-ha-maintainers] libqb is ready

Richard B Winters rik at mmogp.com
Sun Mar 29 20:39:23 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-03-29 at 16:27 -0400, Richard B Winters wrote:
> Hi Feri,
>
> On Sun, 2015-03-29 at 17:23 +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> > I really wonder what Jonathan Wiltshire meant then...  Let me ask him.
>
> Perhaps he was going off of what this guy said in the following issue:
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/issues/134

I especially would take note of David's post:

What version of libqb are you updating from and what version of
Pacemaker is involved? There hasn't been a exports change that I'm aware
of in years. Why is this all of the sudden time critical?

As well as mine, which you can read there at the link above.

Best,

--
Rik