[Debian-ha-maintainers] pacemaker complains about missing API patch in pssh

Harald Weidner hweidner-lists at gmx.net
Thu May 21 09:52:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

I finally got the packages from http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-ha/
build and installed on a current jessie system.
However, when I run pacemaker and try to issue any command like
"crm cluster init" or "crm cluster health", I get the error
message:

ERROR: cluster.health: The installed pssh library lacks the API patch.

The installed pssh package is 2.3.1-1 from jessie; according to
packages.debian.org, there is no newer package in testing or sid.

Is there a fitting pssh package available? What else can be done?

Regards,
Harald