[Debian-ha-maintainers] Build LVM2 against corosync 2.3.4

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Wed Sep 2 08:54:29 UTC 2015

Dhionel Díaz <ddiaz at cenditel.gob.ve> writes:

> dlm_controld was compiled from the sources published in
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/dlm.git.

Do you feel like testing fresh packages of DLM 4.0.2, Corosync 2.3.5 and
latest LVM?  What's your architecture?

> The change was required because the compilation was failing due to a
> missing corosync/list.h included from corosync/totem/totem.h; perhaps
> totem.h should also be removed from global header install.

This is an upstream issue and will be handled differently, see
https://github.com/corosync/corosync/issues/81.
Also, we're dropping OpenAIS.  If you do not configure LVM
--with-openais, you can ignore this issue.  The libqb headers should
also be pulled in automatically.

> The setup seems to be working properly.
> Thanks for all the good work.

Thank you for the testing.