[Debian-ha-maintainers] PCS and Pacemaker 2

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Fri Jan 25 12:37:29 GMT 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 11:45:45AM +0100, Ferenc Wágner wrote:
> That pretty much resolves it.  Thanks!  Let's hope they migrate now.

I've pushed a fix for corosync-qdevice RC bug on upgrade from
stretch and added some autopkgtests. Let me know if you want to
release a new package.

Also I noticed that the packages install in /usr/bin and
/usr/sbin. Not sure if this needs to be fixed or not?

corosync-qnetd: /usr/bin/corosync-qnetd
corosync-qnetd: /usr/bin/corosync-qnetd-certutil
corosync-qnetd: /usr/bin/corosync-qnetd-tool

corosync-qdevice: /usr/sbin/corosync-qdevice
corosync-qdevice: /usr/sbin/corosync-qdevice-net-certutil
corosync-qdevice: /usr/sbin/corosync-qdevice-tool

--
Valentin