[Debian-ha-maintainers] sbd vs Pacemaker 2

Ferenc Wágner wagner.ferenc at kifu.gov.hu
Tue Jan 15 10:29:15 GMT 2019

Valentin Vidic <Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr> writes:

> If you have time please check sbd.

The new upstream release seems to build fine.  Lintian still brings up
issues, but I left those for another upload.  There's something I'm
confused about, though: you don't start the daemon on installation:

dh_installinit --only-scripts --no-start
dh_installsystemd --no-start --no-restart-on-upgrade --no-restart-after-upgrade

but leave it enabled, which means it would start after a reboot.  The
only thing I know about sbd is that its startup is a delicate matter.
How do you handle it in this package?
--
Thanks,
Feri