[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker CI schedule and cluster-glue upload

wferi at debian.org wferi at debian.org
Sat Jan 9 14:50:33 GMT 2021

Hi Valentin,

I hope you're all well despite the pandemic and the recent earthquakes
in Croatia.  I've also got two short questions for you:

1. May I delete the daily schedule of the CI pipeline in the Pacemaker
   Salsa project to conserve resources?  The runs have been consistencly
   green recently, it looks like the reproducibility issue is solved.

2. Shall I upload a new cluster-glue version with the patch in #979282?
--
Best wishes,
Feri