[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker CI schedule and cluster-glue upload

Valentin Vidic vvidic at debian.org
Sat Jan 9 19:05:21 GMT 2021

On Sat, Jan 09, 2021 at 03:50:33PM +0100, wferi at debian.org wrote:
> I hope you're all well despite the pandemic and the recent earthquakes
> in Croatia.  I've also got two short questions for you:

Everything is fine so far, thank you. Hope you are also doing well and we
have a good release this year :)

> 1. May I delete the daily schedule of the CI pipeline in the Pacemaker
>    Salsa project to conserve resources?  The runs have been consistencly
>    green recently, it looks like the reproducibility issue is solved.

I don't have any objections, but prefer to leave daily build enabled to
detect occasional problems with packages. Was there some request to
reduce salsa resource usage?

> 2. Shall I upload a new cluster-glue version with the patch in #979282?

Sure, I was also planning to do it soon.

--
Valentin