[Debian-handbook-translators] Spanish translation.

Fernando C. Estrada fcestrada at fcestrada.com
Mon Jun 11 12:59:46 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 02:45:00PM +0200, Jesús Domínguez La Rosa wrote:
> hi everybody,

Hi Jesús,

> I would like to contribute to translations to Spanish but I don't
> know who is the (current) translation coordinator?

Thanks for your interest, please contact us at the d-l10n-spanish [0]
mailing list because the translation is coordinated by the Debian
Spanish Translation Team.

I hope this information [1] will be useful for you.

Regards,

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/06/msg00095.html
--
Fernando C. Estrada

If you write something wrong enough, I'll be glad to make up a new
witticism just for you.
		-- Larry Wall in <199702221943.LAA20388 at wall.org>